General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Fajri.id needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Fajri.id permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Fajri.id legitimate interests
- Fajri.id needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that Fajri.id has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Fajri.id does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
July 03, 2019